When you are traveling,you can cure your athlete’s foot naturally without expensive products. Athletes foot is a fungal infection of the skin. The symptoms are redness, itching, and irritation in the affected area. Sometimes the surface will have cracks, blisters or cuts. It may have a scaly appearance as well. Athletes foot does not go away on its’ own and can spread to the nails as well. Nail infections are nearly impossible to cure.
Use preventative measures including Foot Massager
Once the athlete’s foot has been cured, you’ll want to use preventative measures to keep it from coming back. The basic premise of prevention is to keep your feet cool and dry. Heat and moisture cause fungus to grow. One of such cures is using best foot massager you can find that will prevent blood from accumulation in the area. Some other means listed below:
- Always wash your socks in hot water to kill any fungus that may be present.
- Wear clean, dry cotton socks at all times. Change multiple times daily if necessary.
- Use foot powder to keep feet dry.
- Lotions and cream will add to the moisture.
- Never go barefoot in public places like swimming facilities. Wear flip